Sunday, September 27, 2009

Syd's Birthday Party

Beauty Salon
Singing
Mom and I taking a break. Mom made my cupcakes and pasta salad
Present Time
Syd was hugging Zack for the present he gave her.
Elizabeth Cole a special friend took photos at the party. She asked for Syd and I to take one. Love this photo
Syd's little cake
My nephew Brayden is walking
My #1 student Brooke. She is so special
My Zack Man
Since we didn't celebrate Syd's birthday the week of her birthday it seems like we have been saying Happy Birthday Sydney for ever. She had a birthday party in her class, Granny Lelia took her out for her birthday and yesterday was her main party. The party was so much fun. We started by as every one arrived they could play with play dough, work puzzles, made a craft and color. Next we ate nachos and cheese, hot dogs, pasta salad, cupcakes and ice cream. After we ate it was present time. Syd received several gifts lots of the new Strawberry Shortcake. We hurried and now on to the gym for dancing and karaoke. I also had some older girls come and help with the party. They sprayed painted hair, tattoos and fingernails. Syd had a great time. Once we finally got home and cleaned everything up it was time to start taking toys out of boxes. We had a great evening at the Miller house.

No comments: