Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Playhouse Disney Live
















I wanted to share a memory about Playhouse Disney Live. We had front row tickets yeah! I have never had front row tickets in my life. That was so cool. I went with Tab, Mattie, Syd, Teresa Hylton, Taylon and Lacyln. We drove to Lexington and went straight to the show. I love all the characters in the show, but my favorite was Darby, Pooh and Tiger. I believe Syd like Goofy the best. Mattie got pick to go on the stage and that sure was a memory . Syd had fun dancing and singing the songs. She has been learning all kinds lately. She tries her best to sing.
Christmas is almost here. Tonight I attended a party at church it was the ladies WMU group. We did the present exchange that you take someones gift. I was so tore up. I get nervous about this game. I know its crazy it is just for fun. I was just not very relaxed during that game. I ended up with a couple of photo albums. I did have a great time. Abbie gave us a devotional about to don't get in a hurry this holiday season and forget the reason. To show our christian love for others and do something nice for someone else. I would like to also include my prayers here. I want to pray for a young lady at school her name is Jessica. She sure has went through a lot today. Please watch over her and protect her. Take care of her. She is one special young girl. I would like to thank you Jesus for my husband Jon he is such a hand of protection to me. He is the most wonderful person. I love him so much.

God Bless,
Teresa





No comments: