Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas at the Brewer's
I tried to get a photo of everyone, I did except for Chloe. I am sorry. We had a good time. Clinton gave everyone something special and also for the kids. He gave all of us suckers. I tried to eat one I believe three times. Kids kept on coming and wanting my sucker I gave it to them. Oh well! We played the steal the present game. I got a really nice purse. We had lots to eat I also took some home. On Christmas Day Lelia and Arthur came up mom made us food and we had Christmas Dinner and yes I went to mom's and picked up a butterball turkey, green beans, can of cranberry sauce, rolls, mash potatoes, and dressing. All I made was mac-n-cheese. Thanks mom I don't know what I would do without you. Hopefully some day I will be able to do the same for my kids. Christmas is such a wonderful time of the year. I know it keeps everyone busy but really there is no better time. All the family gatherings and the food. As we get older the present don't mean as much as getting to spend time with family and of course something special to eat. I love family time. We should all have family gatherings once a week or should I say let's try once a month. That is a challenge I give to each of my readers.
God Bless, Teresa

No comments: