Friday, September 12, 2008

Gingerbread Festival Booth!





I am just getting to post about the Gingerbread Festival. I met so many people. I had the best time. My neighbors that I met were so precious. We had a good time talking we are also going to set up at Appalachian Days at Alice Lloyd College. My biggest selling items were my bottle cap necklaces. Adult and kids both bought them. I also sold all my Halloween Jeans and matching headbands. My other best seller was leg warmers or baby legs. For the drawing I had from the Gingerbread Festival went to a young man Anthony Easterling. Thanks to everyone for signing up. I plan on setting up at Black Gold Festival I am looking for someone to work for me on Thursday and Friday during the day because of work. If you know of anyone please call or email me I am working hard preparing not knowing if I will get to set up or not. Tomorrow we are celebrating Sydney's 3rd birthday it is a DORA theme. It is sad my baby girl is 3. She has been singing from her birthday invitation. Where are we going? Sydney's House, Where are we going? Sydney's House.

No comments: