Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sydney's 3rd Birthday!

Taylen son of Teresa and Jeff Hylton. He is in Kindergarten at Dennis Wooton. He is one character of loves to have fun. Loves to do activities and crafts.
This is Talen's sister Laceyn she is the same age of Syd. I would describe her as the dare devil.
She love to have fun. Look at that tattoo. She also loves pooh bear.
Syd waving when taking her photo.
Aaron Messer he is our neighbor just moved into our neighborhood. I have know his parents since high school
Haley Patterson love this smile. That is the smile I always have her to make when I take her photo.
Jon and I don't I just look lovely no makeup.
Does it look like these boys wanted to stop and take a photo.
Balen surprised me he could ride this big wheel using the peddles and not his feet.
Syd opening presents. Beside her is Haley Patterson they are so much alike love to play and loves new toys.
Neighbor Savannah joined the party.

Sydney blowing at birthday candle
Mom feeding Brayden his first ice cream
The pretend cave.
To find the treasure
This is my sister in law (sister) Donna Kay she works at JC Penny in Hazard. She doesn't get to hang out with us that much but she still keeps up with all of the kids. She is known by my boys the lady who can find anything. When Tanner was little and would loose something he would say call Kay. I was so grateful that she didn't have to work and got to come to the party.


Love this picture
We used my backdrop stand from school. We took individual photos of each guest and tried to get a group shot. This was not all the guest I don't know were all of them were during this photo.







We celebrated Syd's birthday with a DORA theme. I decided to plan the birthday party the Monday before. I waited until Friday and the birthday Saturday thinking I would get a cake that didn't happen. Mom made the cupcakes, Tab put the icing on and Syd and Mattie decorated them. With the invitation I attached a yellow paper bag like it was a backpack I asked the guest to decorate the bag and bring a stuffed animal, doll, action figure, etc. We had three places to go to get to the treasure. When we went on the adventure the guest left their stuffed animal for swipper to swip. The first stop was to lollipop land which was a neighbors yard Zack and Tyler put lollipops in the ground. Next was back down to my front yard for the cave. A large freezer box from Sears. Then they discovered their stuffed animals were gone. They had to find them hidden in a tree. After this it was treasure time. This was around to the side of my house. Syd's presents and guest presents were handed out first. I made each one a personalized bottle cap necklace and we also had cookies at this spot.

No comments: