Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Come Visit Me at the Gingerbread Festival!

I am getting ready for the Gingerbread Festival in Knott County. Mom and I have been working non stop to prepare for inventory. This is the first time we will be showing our designs. Please come and check them out. If we do not have what you are looking for we can do custom designs. I will be sending a monthly newsletter out with special sales and new designs. To be added to the list email me teresamiller3@windstream.net I will also post all items here for customers to see. This is a family and business blog. I want to share ideas to do with your family and my business. Check back often for updates. Thanks and if you come by my booth please mention that you saw my blog.
Thanks,
Teresa Miller
Keepsake in Memories

No comments: