Saturday, October 25, 2008

Balen's 3rd Birthday!

These are some of my favorite photos from today. Brandie was trying to get a good shot of these two Chloe and Derek. Chloe had been drinking a red kool aid drink.
Hey Mom here you are again. I know mom is the most loyal fan of my blog. Thanks Mom

This was his favorite gift.


This was an awesome photo Roger and Brayden.




How cute this is the best looking dude I know. We were singing Happy Birthday and at this age you also sing to your self. How sweet!!!



Today we celebrated Balen's birthday. He was born a month after Syd. Next Chloe was born in February. These three are close in age. When they get to be together you can see the enjoyment in their eyes. They hug each other and play so well together. Balen's birthday was fun they rode the riding toys through the house and played with the birthday toys. His favorite gift was a big fire truck. I had him go and get wrestling men to put on the ladder. I also showed him to knock them off of the ladder so I also had fun playing. They also went outside and jumped on the trampoline and played on the swing set. We ate cheeseburgers, hot dogs, and cake/ice cream. I wish I had more time to spend with my family. I just love getting to talk to them and remember old times. Next birthday is Dad's Oct. 28 can't wait. Mom let's have another party!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: