Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sydney's Tea Party

Tea Party Guest
Tanner's friend Bozie went to the tea party.

We got this tea set at Disney Store this summer when we went to Sandy's house for $5.00


Love this photo. Look at Syd she was so happy.

I cleaned Syd's room up to clean out a spot for her Christmas tree. Jon and Tanner also moved her furniture around to prepare to put her TV on her dresser to get rid of a TV stand for more floor space. It is hard when y0u have so many toys for your room to look neat. I took out three bags of toys. I also removed her dress up clothes to the closet. She doesn't really play with them. I do love her room. It is so much fun to me to go into her room and play. It makes me feel like a little girl again. I always wanted my mother to play with me so I make time to play with Syd. She is starting to play more with her baby dolls, doll house and kitchen. Her favorite thing to do is get a purse, shopping cart, back pack and fill up with stuff. In her window seat in the pink baskets and I also have containers hidden behind them with toys. Let's see I have each one of them a different set. They are Dora, Polly Pockets, Leap Pad, Touch Pad, Story Reader, Purses, Baby Doll items, Mr. Potato Head, My Little Ponies, Junk Basket, and Snap and Style Dolls.

No comments: