Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Zack's Wrestling Match



He told me that the pillows were so he could have a seat. If you look closely you will see the video tapes and also my photo albums.

Zack is loving his wrestling action figures. In our family room I let him do what he wants. He came down and ask if we had any VHS or DVDs he could use. I didn't understand what he wanted with them. I said go to Syd's room and get hers. That evening I went up stairs and was oh so surprised at what I seen. He had made the biggest area with his wrestling stuff. It was so creative. I was proud of him. I love when children use their imagination and play. He is creative. He gets on you tube and watches videos that others have created using wrestlers. Look back at my blog and you will see something we made for wrestlers.

No comments: