Saturday, May 16, 2009

Syd New Earrings


I have been seeing so many little girls with the cutest earrings in their ears. I thought well it has been a long time since Syd had her ears pierced so I want to buy new earrings. I had never taken them out since she had them pierced. I went and bought one pack. I am a person who likes to have everything to match. I couldn't afford to go out and buy ever set of earrings I saw in every style and color. I did buy one pack. The day that I went shopping with Mom and Sheila I bought these at my favorite discount store Cato's. I love shopping their for sales. I bought these ear rings for $1.00. I thought I am going to put these is Syd's ears. I sat her up on the kitchen table and took out her ear rings and before I put her in a new pair I stuck these in her ears. Then I thought photo time. Hot cute!!!!

No comments: