Sunday, August 16, 2009

Preschool Open House

This is Elizabeth Cole a co-worker and special friend. She is with my favorite little girl Brooke
This is outside of Syd's class looking for her name. She can recognize the S and spell her name
This is some of the preschool students
Syd playing with Lego's.
Elizabeth and Syd playing with play dough.
Look out preschool here comes Sydney Miller. I realize that after tomorrow her life will never be the same. She will be going to school everyday growing and learning about academics and life. I love school of course I am a teacher. I have been going to school since 3 years old. I went to a head start program and then on to RW Combs. I have my masters, and rank 1. I will always be in school until I retire and then I plan on going back to substitute during retirement. I hope Syd also likes school. I know it will be fun. She will be attending preschool in the morning and then to childcare from 11:30-3:00 I will pick her up after school.

No comments: