Saturday, July 26, 2008

Childhood Memory


Mom always put things I made on the window in our living room. I remember always making more so she would hang them up. If it was a holiday I would design projects to go with the holiday. I always have done the same with my children. I was raised by the two best parents in the world. I am serious. They always taught me to have confidence and that I could do what I wanted to do. Dad always said depend on yourself Teresa and no one else. Mom would always provide me with loving care. Everyone knows how much she still babies me well imagine how she was when I was a young girl. I remember always sitting in her lap, her waiting on me, and washing my hair probably until I was in the sixth grade. I am not kidding. She not only did these things for me but for her other 3 children. She has never worked outside of the home. Dad has always been able to let her stay at home and take the best care of her family. That is a great thing to be able to say. I am so proud of my parents.
Teresa

No comments: