Saturday, July 26, 2008

This is to Funny!




Jon is going to kill me.

Okay now can you tell I am crazy and love to take photos. I always wake up early and go back to sleep. On the 4th of July holiday we visited Jon's sister Sandy and her husband Brent. We had the best vacation. I truly have to say besides Disney World this was my favorite. I enjoyed the relaxing time that we spent there. It was nice to have help with the kids and not feel pressure that we need to do this or that. I also was so happy to finally get to see her house. I will post photos later. This is the first night that we stayed Zack has a terrible ear ache. Syd and I was the only ones to sleep that night. Jon and Granny Lelia took care of Zack. I was so out of it I didn't even know he was sick. These photos were of everyone the next morning crashed out in the family room. Syd slept with her Granny on an air mattress in the girl room waiting on her cousin Kayleigh. Sandy and Brent are adopting. Please keep them in your prayers. We are so ready for the baby.
Thanks Sandy and Brent,
Teresa

No comments: