Saturday, July 26, 2008

Look What I Did!



I have been wanting to do this all summer. I have been a little scared. When it comes to a stove I have a major problems. I am not the cook. I was thinking the other day if that was my job I would be fired. I think if I lived before microwave food then I would of cooked. It just seems that why cook when you can by food from the freezer section at the grocery store. Do you understand what I am saying?


I bought this mold from the dollar tree. I have been seeing this project all over the internet on crafty websites. Some of Syd's crayons had melted on the front porch. I asked mom to take the paper off. Next Syd and I broke the crayons up and put them in the containers. I then place the mold in a regular cake pan so the crayons would not melt over. After they are done take them and put in the refrigerator until they cool now you are ready for the next set. A good idea to make these and give as party gifts, with valentine cared in the shape of a heart.
This was fun. A few crayons go a long way with this mold. Save your old crayons and make these someday.
Teresa

No comments: