Wednesday, January 14, 2009

County Tournment Program Photos









Yesterday I took photos for the county program. I thought I would share some of these. I do the yearbook at school which got me into photography. I am learning. I have so many hobbies that I don't really get a chance to focus on some of them. I mostly work on my business, ballgames, classroom, church, and spend time with Sydney. I don't put photography at the top of my list. I wish I had more time. It is so much fun taking photos. I usually take around 2000 a year between school and home. The yearbook I did for school will be at school next week. I can't wait this is the yearbook from last school year. I put it off and finished it late. This will make my third yearbook. I also take photos of school groups and individual shots. If anyone is interested I will come to your school. Yes I went home and got the wrong shirt for Syd. I don't know what I was thinking. I do crazy things like this from time to time. I can't always be perfect.
God Bless,
Teresa

No comments: