Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!



A year has gone by and now a new one is starting. As I look through all these photos all I could think of is blessings. It is truly amazing how the Miller family is blessed. Thank you Jesus. Some wishes for 2009.


1. Lose weight I have gained so much


2. Go to Sunday School


3. Attend Wednesday night service when possible


4. Syd go to school (can't wait)


5. Tanner being safe and coming back to church


6. Zack growing and learning


7. Papaw Arthur and Papaw David being healthy


8. Granny Lelia and Granny Jean Happiness


9. Kaleigh can't wait to see her. We have waited for so long


10. Spend more time at school preparing for my lessons


11. Being a better wife spending time with Jon


12. De clutter my house


13. Spend more time with family


This is enough if I accomplish this I will be a good woman.


Each year I choose one word to live by and think about often. The idea behind the one little word concept is to give yourself something to focus on throughout the year. this comes from Ali Edwards a famous scrapbook http://aliedwards.typepad.com/. She has an excellent blog check it out. I was going to choose PEACE and the definition said quietness, well that is not me. I have thought and thought and the word is going to be



I know strange but here is the definition
NOUN:
The absence of war or other hostilities.
An agreement or a treaty to end hostilities.
Freedom from quarrels and disagreement; harmonious relations: roommates living in peace with each other.
Public security and order: was arrested for disturbing the peace.
Inner contentment; serenity: peace of mind.
INTERJECTION:
Used as a greeting or farewell, and as a request for silence.
IDIOMS: at peace
In a state of tranquillity; serene: She is at peace with herself and her friends.
Free from strife: Everyone wants to live in a world at peace. keep /hold (one's) peace
To be silent. keep the peace
To maintain or observe law and order: officers who were sworn to keep the peace.
Well that's it. I am not changing. My mind I do need to be more silent. When you see me say "PEACE"
Love,
Teresa

No comments: