Wednesday, February 4, 2009

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


Sydney got her ears pierced yesterday at Walmart. I didn't even have the camera. I also wanted this to be a family event with Jon and the boys. Well let me tell you, I went to get a battery for my watch and then I told mom let's get Syd's ears pierced. She said no let's do it another time. I said no. I asked the lady if there was anyone working with her so there would be two and they could pierce both ears at the same time. She said she was on lunch and would be back at 1:30. We shopped and came back. Syd sat in the chair and I just watched. After it was over she just cried a little. She picked out pink ear rings. I wanted to cry but after she was fine in 2 minutes I was happy. After she finished we called Jon and the boys on the cell phone.
Teresa



No comments: