Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snow Day


When we all finally got out of bed I had Syd go up stairs and get the boys to come down and cook. They picked out chicken flavored rice, and chicken nuggets. Tanner was the rice cooker and Zack was the chicken nuggets. They both did a great job.
I need to hire someone to design me a business website. I always give everyone this website for my business. I put more on here to share about my friends and family. I want a business website that you can also check out using paypal and have an actual shopping cart. If you can help me out in any way I would greatly appreciate it. I also need a myspace. I just don't have time to get the website started. I feel that I could figure out how to maintain the website and my space. I just need someone to designed them. Email me if you are interested in helping.
Thanks,
Teresa

No comments: