Friday, July 24, 2009

The Andrews Crew

This is a memory that will last forever. Look at the feet one is waiting for shoes. The reason for my name of my business Keepsake In Memories clothing and accessories like these you will remember forever. How precious!!!!
Love this wouldn't this make a great project for my classroom. Parents would be so surprised.
When I visited Tennessee for the Fourth of July I met someone who was just like me so strange. Her name is Rita Andrews, I special lady who has a set of twins in the army and has adopted four precious girls. These photos I copied from her blog. http://andrewscrew.blogspot.com/ Rita also makes and sells children's clothes and accessories. Of course we had the best time sharing ideas. Click on her blog and bookmark in your favorites she has some great ideas.

No comments: