Friday, August 15, 2008

I Want to Make A Quilt



I went to Walmart a while back and picked out several different fabrics that Syd would like. I chose Dora, Strawberry Shortcake, Care Bears, Disney Princess, and several others. I have found these two photos from the Internet I just want something simple. Trimmed in white and backed with hot pink. My question is how do you know what size blocks to make for the quilt? If you know please let me know so I can add another project to my to do list. One more thing! check back next week for some teaching activities I have done with my classroom. Also photos of how I set up my classroom this year. I will be getting some technology for my classroom which is really exciting. It is so hard because of funds. Last year Whitaker Bank gave me $250.00 for my classroom to go towards a projector and an document camera. Busy, Busy, Busy, Fun, Fun, Fun. Another thing(Ha) I signed Zack up for TACKLE football oh no! and Tanner started lifting weights after school for basketball today.
Thanks,
Teresa

No comments: