Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Crafty Time

Look at that glue dripping.
What a happy face.
These are headbands I have been making. I have also been making hair bows. I can make cheerleading ones also. If you know of anyone who would like to order some I am selling them. I want to sell at the Gingerbread Festival, and college craft festival at Christmas. I use to sell when I was pregnant with Tanner and before I started teaching. I love making crafts and making money.
Sydney found her crafty box and decided to go through her supplies. She wanted to glue with the glue sticks and they were dried up. So I decided to teach her to use squirt glue. I couldn't find any paper so I found wrapping paper which ended up being the best. I turned it on the wrong side so it would be blank. I cut pictures from Parents Magazines and she glued them down. I told her all she needed was one drop of glue. Of course that wasn't enough for her. She used more. I figured we would never be able to quit, but finally she said she was finished. We had a great time. It is so easy to entertain a child her age. I forgot to mention why Syd has no clothes on she wants to go around with her shirt off like her brothers. The other day I talked her into wearing a muscle tank top like her brothers. It was some Zack had out grown and I kept for her. She loved them.

No comments: