Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our House-Kitchen-China Cabinet

Baskets mostly from Pebbles, one on top left came from Lelia I cried when she gave it to me. It is Longaburger only one I have ever had. Would love to buy more. ( Hint my friend Kathy)

My family photos. Love came from Walmart day after Christmas Sale. The picture in the middle has our names written in the shape of a cross a Christmas gift from Greg and Emily.
The Noah's Ark is Boyds Bear had a long time. I use to collect them.
A cookie jar from mom. Raggedy Ann doll I collect.

This is a china cabinet/pantry when I first found the photos of what I wanted my cabinets to look like. I picked one out that had a pantry like this one. There was curtains put in the doors to cover the food. I thought this was neat nothing I had seen before. I had intended on using it this way but now I thought this was to nice to put food in so I use it as a china cabinet for now. Who knows someday I may want to use it as a pantry. Today was the first day I decided to fix it up. I had done the top and bottom shelf and was happy with them. I have been looking for dishes to put in there but haven't been able to find exactly what I am looking for. Since I have been cleaning and in the decorating mood I though Teresa just put what you have in there and let it be. I do love the way it turned out. It is good to decorate with what you have. Saves money too.

No comments: