Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Dad!!!!



Happy Father's Day!!!! This is the only photo I have on my computer, but what better one you as a cutie in your younger years. Wonder how old you are here? You are still as young as this photo. You always have such a good outlook on life. It has inspired me to be the same. I think often of my childhood staying with you all the time playing cards, going on road trips for furniture and listening to the awful music when I wanted to listen to rock n roll. Those cheese sandwiches with mayo and taking the seeds out of watermelon. Most of all those scratches on my legs from your toenails and those slaps and squeezes on my knees. Oh yeah! hide n seek and you making loud noises and scaring me to death. Don't forget meeting you at the door and taking your shoes off. Oh yeah! the teeth caring them to the bathroom and putting 2 of those pills in them. Have fun each day and you are as old as you feel. Thanks for everything and remember I am always daddy's little girl. I am what I am today because of you. Let's have a party today at the lake, ride the boat, eat pizza and dessert at 6:00.

Love & God Bless,

Teresa

No comments: