Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer Fun

Summer Fun. What Can I Say. This is one of the first things we did. I am loving this ice cream from Blue Bunny flavor Bunny Tracks. It has chocolate pieces, peanut butter and vanilla ice cream. Sydney and I got out our ice cream cups (of course she had to have pink) and next added ice cream, caramel magic shell, and whip cream. We also listen to music on the front porch. Tanner got a new IPod ITouch for Christmas and he gave me his old one IPod Video. I have a docking station on the front porch and I love listening to music. My new song is Baptised Jesse Taylor. Densmore my pastor use to sing it when I first joined church. I love that song. We also have Hannah Montana and Dora songs downloaded. We painted outside in the front yard. Dad cut down legs on a table for Sydney. I was so excited that Zack decided to join Syd and I.


No comments: