Friday, June 20, 2008

Tab's Mom Billie Please Pray

Jesus Please take care of Billie.

Tab's mom, whom I love like a mommy and is a mommy to me. She so sick. She had surgery at Whitesburg ARH. They sent her home yesterday evening. Last night Tab called and we got her admitted to Hazard ARH she has had a bad night. Tab is afraid that maybe when she had surgery the doctor didn't know how to do her surgery. I am asking for everyone to pray for her. I have been up most of the night not being able to sleep because I am home with just Syd alone. All the boys are gone. Tab just called at 5:30 scared. I wonder what is going to happen. I just told myself that everything will be alright. Please pray for healing for Billie and Tab's strength to continue to be strong and take care of her mom.

No comments: