Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Favorite Ornaments

This ornament is a toy I guess. I bought it several years ago at Hospice Nearly New Shop. When I saw it I knew it would make a great ornament.
I bought this one from Mrs. Craig she wrote Syd's name on it.
This one was also bought at Melvetta's shop.
This was made at school when Tanner was at Willard Elementary.
This ornament I bought at Hazard Community College at a craft sale. I bought several ornament through the years from a Halcomb lady from Leatherwood. She doesn't sale anymore.
This is a new ornament this year. I bought this at my favorite junk store that I talk about all the time Lanny Cornett's.
After making Christmas ornaments today I started thinking about posting some of my favorite ones. Ornaments are a way to remember Christmas from year to year. Always buy a new one each year. You can never have to many. Start a collection this year. After Christmas sales are the perfect time to shop. I would love to get a Hannah Montana one at Walmart. I would also like to buy a wrestling one. Melvetta Craig has a craft shop and she makes custom ornaments. I ordered a PCC (Tanner), RW Combs (Zack) and a cheerleader (Syd). Several of mine come from her. She has perfect ones and she personalizes them for free.

No comments: