Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Making Christmas Ornaments 1 inch cubes

Finished Devin and Balen
Finished Dalton, Chloe, and Brayden
Finished Adam
I made one inch by one inch images four for each cube. If you look closely you
will see who is getting an ornament.
Syd helped me paint them all red.
A close up of Derek's ornament I signed all of them Mommy Teresa 2008.
Finished painted cubes
Sydney working on her project.
I printed off a photo of Christmas ornaments that someone made from wooden blocks. Last week Mom and I went shopping in Lexington. We went to Hobby Lobby. I had went to a Hobby Lobby in Memphis Tennessee this summer when we visited Sandy. I was happy when I found out there was one in Lexington. It is kinda like Michael's crafts, but also like Kirklands. They have really good sales and lots of home decorating items and crafts. I already want to go back. I bought the blocks at Hobby Lobby. I only bought one pack so I wish I would of bought more. I love giving ornaments to kids to save for their Christmas tree one day. My kids also have their own trees so they put all their ornaments on their tree.

No comments: